Monday, April 15, 2013

Betsy - Two Cards

Good morning all  - Betsy here this morning to share a couple of cards that I have made.
I have been away this past weekend, so had to dig a little deeper into my previous photos.
Do hope you enjoy seeing them, though.




This is a free standing pop-up card, that does fold flat for posting. I have used the lovely These Days collection from Kaisercraft. It is a reasonably old range but I still love the colours and still use it a lot.




Again, using the same collection, I have made a sympathy card. The sentiment on this card is from Stampin' Up.
April seems to be getting away on us so quickly, so do remember the challenges that are on at Artfull Crafts.
There are prizes to be won - Home Sweet Home is the theme and there is also a sketch to follow.
Of course, you will have all viewed the video clip about Artfull Crafts. There are some really FAMOUS people on it, that you will want to see. LOL!!!
Have a lovely day everyone,

Blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment