Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Betsy - Kaisercraft Cards

Betsy here this morning to share some Kaisercraft cards.

Well, it is with some sadness that we say "Goodbye" to our very special friends who we have got to know reasonably well over this past year - Lindsey, it was great to be with you at SENZ and I have loved your blog posts. Do hope we will keep in touch. We wait with anticipation to see who makes the design team!! Maybe I'll be made redundant!!

Here are some cards I have made for Kaisercraft, with the Save The Date collection. They are a bit different from what I usually do, but was a fun collection to work with.














As you will notice, it is a collection that can be used for many occasions, not only birthdays. The colours are very different but I think, rather gorgeous.

The weather is horrible here today, but I am off to Timaru to check up on my favourite shop and girls, it won't really matter too much. Hope you all remember to vote for that SPECIAL SHOP!!

Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

1 comment: