Sunday, September 23, 2012

Artfull Crafts Sketch Kit by Vicki Morris

Hi there
It is Vicki here sharing a couple of layouts I have made using the latest Artfull Crafts Sketch Kit - Buddy. These kits are fantastic value - I especially loved the teal colourings of the kit but how could you not just love the cogs, pearl strips, alpha stickers and word stickers which are included in the kit!


First up I have completed this layout of Natasja and her Dad.

Looking closer you can see that I have cut out some of the pattern from the Authentique - Loyal Paper - Brave to make these flowers and used some seam binding for the edges:
I love to hide my journalling so in this layout I have used the chain and coiled paper clips which are included in the kit to make the journalling space behind the chipboard square.
Now I know the journalling tag is blank at the moment but that is because I am leaving this journalling up to my husband to do. He reads the journalling I have done on some layouts and has said he wanted to write something so this is his chance!
To get you started on this layout I have created the following sketch:

With the rest of the kit I completed another layout using those cute little cogs.
Another of my favourite things in the kit were the gorgeous self adhesive alphas and words which I have used to create the journalling.

I added some chipboard alphas from my stash for the title.
To help you out here is a sketch of this layout:

So that is what I did with the kit. I would love to see what you create with this kit! Be sure to post it on the Artfull Crafts Facebook Page.

Don't forget to head to the store to purchase yours now. Strictly limited stocks.
:)
Vicki












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love the blues and greens in this kit.

    ReplyDelete