Monday, September 17, 2012

Robbi - Authentique Layout and Card

Hi Everyone in Scrappy Land

It's Robbi here today and here is my first kit for Artfull Crafts and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting really creative with it. Orange is not one of the colours I use very much (along with red) but it kinda worked in this instance. Here is the sketch that I have created from the LO:


Here is a wonderful pic of the little Granddaughter of a dear friend - Amelia Jane. Amelia has helped me create this layout for you and with her in mind I also created the card

She definitely is a real little honey (and I have more special photos to bring you in the future of her)
The papers from the kit were from the Authentique - Delightful collection and they were absolutely awesome to work with and combined really well with the Kaisercraft cardstock that Liz sent me and of course a lot of other goodies from Making Memories were included ...

Hopefully this layout and sketch will inspire you to try out using some of the Authentique Papers

Here is the card I have made from the left over pieces, it is a little longer than a normal card so there is a little more room to play!

Thanks for looking and checking out the goodies I have for you, and If you would like to purchase one of these kits then click on the link and head to the shop

http://artfullcrafts.co.nz/product/18059/ArtfullLayoutKitDreamRobbiBell.html

Have a fantastic week and keep warm!

Happy Scrappin'

Robbi

No comments:

Post a Comment