Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lowri - Kaisercraft Drawers - Christmas Gift!

Hi Everyone - hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day! Now that it's over, over the next few days, I get to share some of the Christmas Gifts I made without fear of anyone getting a sneak preview!

First off - this Kaisercraft Chest of Drawers (available here). This is my favourite BTP release from Kaisercraft this year and I have used the latest Cosmo Cricket Collection "Circa 1934" along with a couple of other "vintagey" bits and pieces to decorate it.


This collection from Cosmo Cricket was quite a small one but the Chipboard pieces are fantastic and so versatile.


All the drawers are fully lined with patterned paper, and the assembled shelves measure about 230mm x 160mm x 90mm (or if you are like me and think in inches - roughly 9 inches high, 6.5 inches wide and 4 inches deep!)

Here are some pictures of the drawers close up..








I have another one of these shelf sets to show you later in the week - so stay tuned for more!

Any questions - just leave a comment - and don't forget to check out my blog for additional ideas!
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Lowri

1 comment: