Monday, August 12, 2013

Betsy - Curiosity Cards

Good morning ladies, Betsy here this morning and I'm not saying farewell yet!!

I hate farewells, so I'm just putting my head in the sand!  It is rather sad to be saying goodbye to the ladies who have done the previous posts, as we have enjoyed such a great year together. Trust we will  keep in touch and that you will all know much blessing in the future. You have  been an inspiration to us all.

Now, I must get on with the business in hand.
I am sharing some cards made with Kaisercraft's lovely Curiosity collection - and it is just gorgeous. I know it will be a big seller!









Don't you just love it - the colours are stunning! Do click on the photos for a clearer image.

The cards didn't make the magazine, but it was a thrill to see them on display at the Retailers Days and they were also taken to the big CHA show in America, for displaying there. Maybe we'll catch the magazine with the next collections!! I sure am having fun working with them.

Artfull Crafts is a very busy place these past weeks - choosing the new design team is quite a fete as the entries are amazing and it is so hard to pin it all together. Watch this space!!

All today ladies, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Miss Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the most stunning, feminine, adorable cards. My fav is the first one. Hope you've had a fantastic year with Artfull Crafts! I'm sure we'll see you again very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top one is my favourite.
    Barbara Tibbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always beautiful cards. Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely details on these cards! I love the shadowbox look of the first one! Thanks so much for sharing! Many blessings to you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are amazing and you always give so much inspiration with your beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning I particularly LOVE the first one with the beautiful flowers. Karen Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exquisite cards. Love all your Kaisercraft creations.
    -Christine Santos

    ReplyDelete
  9. farewell fellow crafter, i wish you all the very best in whatever adventures you take on.
    but also welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am sure you are about to have another wonderful year with the new Design Team but its always sad to say goodbye to fellow team members. I look forward to more of your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete