Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sandy's Farewell Post

Hi it's Sandy with a round-up of my favourite projects created over the twelve months  on the Artfull Crafts Design Team. It's been wonderful the opportunity Liz provided to work with products of my choice and the freedom to design as inspiration strikes me.







I'm excited to welcome the new design team and am sure they will provide lots of inspiration for us in the future. As for me, I'll continue to participate in the monthly challenges and contributes projects to the Gallery.

cheers, Sandy

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. It's been fabulous having you contribute to our team for 2 years. We LOVE your work! We'll be watching closely to see what Manufacturer's pick you up. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tag. The colours in that collection are great, and I love your layering. Hope you've had a fantastic year with Artfull Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little box took my eye.
    Barbara Tibbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat pins in the little box are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and all the layers on your LO! So fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your box with hat pins is just gorgeous, all the best for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that layout. simple, clean and lovely. All the best Karen Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for sharing your projects and ideas. Goodbye and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your papercraft style. Thanks for all the inspiration. -Christine Santos

    ReplyDelete
  11. farewell fellow crafter, i wish you all the very best in whatever adventures you take on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your thankyou tag, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou so much for sharing all your wonderful designs and ideas. Your work is amazing and I love the thank you card you did, very retro!!

    ReplyDelete