Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Christine B - Botanica Album

Hi there - ChristineB here today with an album I made using Kaisercraft's Botanica Collection.....



The front cover

 Inside left - has a pocket!

 This side has a pocket which holds tags for photos and journalling.

The right side has a 'waterfall' for photos and journalling. 

 You just lift up each page to see the next one.

This is where you can use a variety of lovely papers. 

The corners were punched with this concave punch. 

Collectables are great to add for embellishment.

The back cover.

This album was based on a tutorial from My Sisters Scrapper. She has quite a few videos on these albums as well, made from various paper collections. I just made mine to fit the 6x4 landscape photos for on the right inside.
I just love this collection and have made quite a few things with it . I will be back next time with some cards!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment: