Monday, July 13, 2015

Kaisercraft Botanica by Beverley

Hi everyone Bev here today sharing not one but two layouts using the Botanica Collection by Kaisercraft.  This is a lovely collection of yellow, greens and a touch of lilac. It would be great to use for photos of places like Botanical Gardens.

My first layout is a boy layout which I have not used a lot of the collection but it does show its versatility. With my background I have used a memory box sunray stencil and texture paste along with green and gold colour sprays.  I have also stamped a prima texture stamp randomly using brown ink.  I have used a chevron punch both the positive and negative of the punch.  The bench is a Dusty Attic chipboard piece that is been in my stash for years! I have fussy cut some of the leaves of one of the papers and used some collectables from the collection too.


My next layout is a more girly one with my daughter featuring on it. This is using the softer colours in the collection and is quite different to the previous layout.  My background has been created using a feather stencil from the Crafters Workshop and a colour spray which I have also done a splatter effect.  The paper embellishments are the collectables in the Botanica collection. Also used on this layout are Prima fairies, a Prima mushroom , Prima fairy fabric tape and some wood veneers aong with flowers, a doily and some bling.


So two very different layouts from one collection. Thanks for visiting the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment