Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Christine B - Botanica Cards

Hi there Christine B here today. This week I am back with some cards I made using Kaisercraft's Botanica Collection...




This Collection is one of my favourites and I have nearly used up every little piece!
I have gotten enthused into making clusters of flowers lately - adding various bits and bobs to each cluster. Some twine, stamens, metal charms and pearls!
For the 3rd card I have even made my own larger flowers using the Cheery Lyn Gardenia Strip die- B339. Liz is happy to order in any dies for you if they are not in stock.
I am back to sewing on my cards too, now that I have finally gotten my sewing machine fixed!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love this collection, and adore what you've done with it

    ReplyDelete