Monday, July 27, 2015

Christine S. - Secret Garden

   Hi there, how are you? Christine S. here posting a recycled project today.  I've been tidying some boxes lately & have kept a few to recycle, & this de-cluttering got my brain flowing with ideas.  Hence, I've made a door hanger out of a 9"x4" cardboard from the scraps of my Secret Garden stash.  As mentioned from some posts a couple of months ago, this collection is super pretty, so I had to transform this plain cardboard into something pretty.  Here's what I made:

Secret Garden Door Hanger

   The Garden Roses paper was the last biggest sized paper I've got left from this collection, & lucky it fits the cardboard for my door hanger.  I've cut out some circles from the Wildflowers paper & layered it among the die cut swirls, collectables & stickers from the collection.
I've used the Kaisercraft Swirls die to cut out swirls from 2 last scraps of paper.  The good news is that the Swirls die is 20% off at the shop.  Now that's a good deal!

Folding piles of washing is a bit more enjoyable now, as I get to look at layers of pretty flowers.  Don't forget to check out the Secret Garden collection here.  As always, thanks for popping in & I hope you get some time to craft in this wet winter weather.

Until then,

Christine S.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is gorjuss! I feel inspired, thank you:-)
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunshine, thank you for your sweet comment. They are gorgeous papers indeed :)

      Delete