Monday, July 20, 2015

Kaisercraft Fly Free By Beverley

Hi Everyone Bev here again. Today I am sharing two layouts using the Fly Free Collection by Kaisercraft. This is a quite bright collection which is great for girly or tropical photos.

My first layout is of my daughter - she had her afternoon nap and fell asleep with her stockings on her head! The Fly free collection was perfect for these photos because it matched the bright sheets on my daughters bed. The background has been created using a Heidi swapp mask and Colour Shine spray.
The word pretty is also by Heidi Swapp. The flowers used are by Petaloo.


 With my next layout I used various colour sprays that matched the collection to create my background. The drips were created by holding the paper vertically for a little while while the sprays were still wet. As you can see by adding the Frangipani flower this collection can definitely be used for your tropical getaway photos. Thinking a getaway would be rather nice while I am posting with thunder and lightning going on a dreary looking day!


I am hoping to get a mini album done with this collection before the end of the month. Thanks for visiting the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment