Friday, June 27, 2014

Betsy - Kaisercraft's Pitter Patter Cards

Betsy here this morning to share some of the cards, made with Kaisercraft's new baby collection, for July - it is so gorgeous. I rather like making baby cards and this range is one of the nicest I have worked with. The collection is available at Artfull Crafts now - make sure you don't miss out on this one!




The die that I used for this card is Marianne LR0152 - I love the finished effect, framing that gorgeous little baby. I found the image on Pinterest.




Marianne Collectables COL1313 bassinet die has been used on this card and I have used Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch for the front borders.





A very simple easel card this time, making use of the collectables that go with the collection. The oval frames are cut using Spellbinders Floral Ovals. Again an image from Pinterest.




A 5 1/4" square card this time - after cutting out a circle, framing it using Spellbinders scallop circle die, I then hung the pram, from the collectables, using bakers twine. I was rather pleased with the completed card.

Well ladies, there seems to be so much to do today, washing's on the line, plants watered, husband's hair is cut, go and see if I can get some money ( Australian that is ) and the usual 'trying to decide' what to put in one's bag!! I must say it is all very exciting, as Liz and I are heading off to Australia tomorrow, to see our special people at Kaisercraft. We do have such a great time there with them, and then of course, it is on to Auckland, where it is all go. SENZ is sure looming up fast but for all the busyness, we do enjoy it, especially seeing  all our friends and renewing old acquaintances.

Happy crafting and God bless you all,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment