Friday, June 6, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser GameOn

Hello everybody. Hope you are all wrapped up on these chilly winter days - we have had some chilly nights here in the south but also some beautiful sunny crisp days. I don't know about you but I tend to hibernate over winter - in my craft room to be precise. I find this is my most productive time of year in terms of scrapbooking.
Along with these cooler temperatures comes the traditional winter sports and Kaiser have just released the GameOn collection which is perfect for scrapping these photos.

On the layout below I have cut up one of the papers 'First Place' and used green cardstock as the background. I have also used the bootcuts diecut from the Equipment Collectables.




Note that this GameOn Collection is not just restricted to Winter sports. There are papers, collectables and stickers for many sports from swimming, netball, basketball, tennis, baseball and athletics. There are also cricket stickers which is what I have used for the next layout. This layout is compiled using just stickers and a diecut from the Collectables Equipment pack, along with some hand stitching.



I also made this pillow box with some of the papers and adhered some of the Collectables from the Equipment and Awards. Pillowbox made with the WRMK board which is also a handy tool to have in your equipment stash.

Have you seen the latest challenges for this month? Check it out here - scrap your sports pages and be in the win!

I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some designs from the Something Blue Collection.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment