Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lisa - Kaisercraft Dream Big layout, Teresa Collins Urban Market layout

Hello again! Gosh, this month has just flown by, hasn't it? Hard to believe July is almost here, and another lot of school holidays are just around the corner. At least the winter weather is a perfect excuse for spending time crafting, right? :)

This time I'm sharing a layout I made with one of the June releases from Kaisercraft: Dream Big. In defiance of winter time, the range is filled with bright, cheery summery colours-- the perfect antidote to cold, grey days. It features lots of orange and teal, along with lovely soft greys and plenty of pattern and graphic elements, too.




I paired two of the patterned papers for my main background (layered onto pale cream cardstock) and added a torn strip from one of the floral designs, along with several of the Collectables to surround the photo of my daughter. On the left side of the page, I added several circles punched from a variety of the other papers, to echo the circle elements on the lower right of the photo. An oversized teal button, some gorgeous flowers in matching colours and some sparkly bling to finish everything off, and there you have it-- a bright, fun layout. :)

A close up is below:


You can find the Dream Big collection here.

The other layout I'm sharing today is made using one of the new ranges from Teresa Collins: Urban Market.


I've used one of my favourite layout styles for this one-- a simple 3x3 grid pattern. It's really easy to do, and is a great way of showcasing multiple photos-- like this trio of my daughter and I pulling goofy faces in a fun selfie attempt. (Which, I suppose, makes it fit in perfectly with this month's June challenge. ) It's also a great way of using up leftover scraps of paper and other assorted bits and pieces remaining after completing bigger projects.

A couple of closeups below:



And that's it from me for this month. :) I hope you're all staying warm and healthy, and as always, thanks for looking!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment