Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Valou - "Dream Big Collection"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new Card! 



To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Dream Big". The side edges of the thorough paper are drilled with a puncher border "Martha Stewart" and the edges of the printed papers are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a stamp "Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".

I cut the image then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


The butterfly and the title are die-cuts of the same collection " Kaisercraft ", "Dream Big". I stuck them with pieces of "Foam Tape" and I added a small rose blache and orange on the body of the butterfly.

And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in shops " Artfull Crafts ", HERE:

            

No comments:

Post a Comment