Thursday, June 19, 2014

Heirloom Pages with Sharon



Hi all

I was lucky enough to have an extended holiday in the United Kingdom with my hubby, where we met up with our eldest daughter and her fiance for a couple of weeks.
One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the ancestral home of my husbands family. The Heirloom collection by kaiser craft was PERFECT for displaying these photos. 
As usual a heap of texture in this page. Lots of layered up distressed papers from the range, coupled with mixed media art products, gesso and texture paste, and a few stamps.
Here is the page below.


And a wee close up, so you can see the dimension achieved when you distress the papers, and add layer upon layer. 

I am looking forward to using some more of this paper range in my trip albumn. the colours are perfectly suited to the stone buildings found all through the UK and Europe.


Happy scrapping
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment