Monday, June 9, 2014

Valou with "Dream Big" collection

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Wedding Card! 



To realize this card, I used some paper " green Bazzil Prismaticks water " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Dream Big". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and the ribbon " Organza cremates " (16 mm). I realized a small knot with a piece of the same ribbon and I decorated it with a small white and turquoise blue rose.

On the top and the left of this card, I stuck die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". On the body of every butterfly, I stuck a turquoise blue rhinestones "Kaisercraft".



I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage". 
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Adirondack Pool".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


For the decoration, I added diverse matched flowers.

Both die-cuts are die-cuts of the same collection " Kaisercraft " as I stuck with pieces of "Foam Tape".


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in shops " Artfull Crafts ", HERE:


         

No comments:

Post a Comment