Monday, June 2, 2014

Valou - "Wedding Card" with "Something Blue" collection

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Wedding Card! 



For this card, I used papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Something Blue ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon " white Organza ". I realized a knot which I stuck to the right of the image and decorated with a brads.

Both die-cuts are die-cuts of the same collection " Kaisercraft " as I stuck with pieces of "Foam Tape".


I used a new digistamp, "Inky Impressions".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Victorian Velvet". 
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

- Glitter Stickels Icicle.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


Finally, I added a flower brown "Gardenia", a flower grey "Prima", a small rose cremates (15 mm), a white carnation and a white flower " Lily ". They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in shops " Artfull Crafts ", HERE:


   

1 comment: