Sunday, June 15, 2014

Something Blue with Sharon

Hi everyone!!!

Today I am showing a few layouts I have done with the Something blue collection by Kaisercraft.

YES!!!! Its a wedding paper. 

BUT NO!!!!! I have not used it for any wedding layouts. 

This just shows how versatile the ranges are by Kaiser. If you like the papers, and the diecuts and stickers, you can use any photo along with them. They all have the "love" theme, but we all love something or someone dont we?

In this first page, I have used the beautiful specialty paper in the background, and using a stencil, I have used a metallic texture paste in the same colour to create a monochromatic background. I loved this paper so much, I did not want to cover it up any more!!!  I then used some patterened paper and some die cuts from the range to mat the photo.... LOVE!



In page two, I used the same range, but this time I layered the die cuts and some of the papers over a mixed media background. The photos I used in this layout were of the bridge in Paris with oooooooodles of padlocks attached all over it, supposedly by lovers professing their undying love. (Personally I felt sad such an old piece of architecture was treated this way, but ah well.......such is life)

And the last page I am going to share with you is using more of the mixed media backgrounds I am so keen on right now, and die cuts and papers to layer under and over the photo. The coloured sprays tend to take over the page, as I wanted to add the colour to the background, and for the photos matting to be more subtle.


So there you go!!!! Find something or someone you love .....take some photos and celebrate that love in a page featuring the Something Blue line.

You can find the SOMETHING BLUE range right here!!!

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment