Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Christine - Heirloom Layout

Hi there Christine here with a Layout and 2 pocket pages using the Heirloom Collection from Kaisercraft....
 For this Layout I have used the Heirloom Specialty paper - Home and attached it to some cream Kaiser card. For the  embellishments I have used some of the Collectables and Kaiser Bling Flourishes.

These 2 pocket pages use Echo Parks page with a 12x6 and 3 4x6 pockets. I find this design very handy when you have a mix of landscape and portrait photos to use. It is also a good one for using with 12x12 papers for in the 12x6 pocket. The Collectables once again have been handy to embellish with.  This Collection has been great to use with my 'older' photos and I am keen to get some more of them into pocket pages.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment