Friday, June 20, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser Something Blue

Happy Friday!

One of the new releases in June for Kaiser is a collection called Something Blue - which, as the name suggests, has a wedding theme. Now to be honest I haven't scrapped any of my wedding photos, but I decided - after 14 years - that it was about time! But just to be on the safe side I did scrap a copy of the photo, not an original (my photos are pre-digital so not as easy to get copies as it is nowadays).

This layout came together really easily - a few papers of different sizes layered up, and some embellishments clustered, along with some ribbon and die cut collectables from the collection ...



A tag - created using a chipboard tag, covered with paper from the collection, and layers added with ribbon, flowers and a quote from the Collectables pack ...


And some wedding favour boxes ... the first two were created using the WRMK pillow box board ... adding ribbon and cards from the Collectables pack ...




The above gift boxes would also be great for birthday parties, created using some of the other Kaiser collections.

Hope you have a great weekend. I am off to be inspired by a visiting tutor here in Dunedin, and I'm looking forward to playing with new product and learning some different techniques.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment