Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mr Fox projects with Sharon

Hi crafty people!!!

Have been having an awesome time working with photos from our recent trip to Europe. Loved the way the papers from the Mister Fox range by Kaisercraft worked perfectly with this snapshot of my hubby in Rome. 
Used the usual layers of papers and die cuts  and inky splats and sprays to create this page. Added a little stamping and some paints through stencils as well. 
Love the terracottas in this paper range. They work really well with the buildings in the background, and seem to tie everything in. 



For my second project, i had a birthday card to make for a special friend who was turning 80.
I had a few die cuts from my stash that I added in..... ( That autumn leaf was purchased when I first started scrapping back in the late 90s !!!) Loved the masculine die cuts in the range and the colours are prefect for a manly card )




1 comment:

  1. I really love this collection. Great projects - I especially love your layout.

    ReplyDelete