Friday, September 16, 2011

Christine - Pink & Girly Layouts

Hi everyone Christine here with some ‘pink girly’ layouts to share. 
It was lovely to do these of my Great niece, Millie.  She came to stay at my place a little while ago and it was just lovely having her around. She is a real sweetie-pie!



On this layout I have used a Butterfly Punch technique I found on Becca Feekens Blog- Amazing Paper Grace- (Love her style), she had used it on a card but I wanted to use it on a layout. I am really pleased how it turned out. I have added a stamped border, a die cut border and I dyed some seam binding with glimmermist – I like the scrunched up effect it makes. I have used a couple of the labels from My Mind’s Eye-Madison Avenue label paper. The title is on a Spellbinders Fancy Tag. I have hidden the journaling on the MS Daisypunch at the top- which you can just pull out to read. 



 On this Layout I have layered together papers using different punch borders.  Used paper from My Mind’s Eye-Madison Avenue, love this paper! Again I have used some word labels which I have cut out with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag. Used my dyed seam binding again to make a bow and attached it on top of a Spellbinders doily diecut. Lots of Kaisercraft pearls used to finish it off!


 Now just because I can & also as I hate throwing anything out! Here are 2 cards I made with bits left over from the 2 layouts. Love being able to do this!




TFL
Have a great day and happy crafting!

Christine

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! and such a willing and gorgeous model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Love the two layouts, love the little model and love the cards. Altogether lovely! When are we going to have a catch up? Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! Love the layering & the girlieness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowed by those beautiful punched effects on your designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christine! I am always on the look out for girls ideas!

    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete