Friday, September 30, 2011

Lisa with some more 'Websters Lets Celebrate'

Hi Everyone. Lisa here. Today I have a couple of layouts & cards to share using Websters 'Lets Celebrate'. In my last blog post, when I used this range - I focused mostly on the flowers. Today however, I am going to use the same range to show you some Birthday themed projects, still lots of flowers & prettiness to represent spring...
 

   

This first layout is of my children, on my daughter Emilys' 7th Birthday. I used the 'Surprise' paper from the range, which has gorgeous soft tones with some balloon images as a feature. I have used a set of 3 photos & chose to frame the main/central photo, to draw attention to it. Today I have used gathered white crepe paper & then layered that with crushed seam binding to create the frame. I also punched some cupcake images from a Websters paper pack that I had in my stash & added a pearl to each cupcake which I coloured with copics to get coordinating colours. I have also used twine, ink, mini alphas, doilies & journal tag. I used a spica (glitter) pen to highlight some details (not sure if you can see this in the photos).





For my next layout I have used the 'Wrapping Paper' piece of paper from the Let's Celebrate range. This paper has gorgeous flower filled cupcakes on it. I have scrapped some more photos of my daughter Emily on her 7th Birthday. I have captured moments in time where she had far less inhibitions than she does now - being a teenager! Giggling away, just happy to be herself. I used a large pink paper doily as the basis of my page. I then layered it with more doilies and added a Websters fabric strip. I made a frame (again) for my central photo using card stock which I inked the edges of & added a punched border using one of my Martha Stewart Punches. This particular punch is great as you can thread your ribbon through it. I have also added a sparklet, mini paper bloom, my spica (glitter) pen and stickles.





I also have some cards to share today using the same range. I used images from the 'Your'e Invited' paper. I cut my chosen images down to size to suit my cards. I also cut the title/sentiments from the same paper. I added some punched borders, pearls strands, seam binding ribbon, string, doilies, spica pen, flowers & mini paper blooms.


Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Great job with these papers Lisa - I think those cards are just gorgeous!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete