Monday, September 12, 2011

Spring!

Hi everyone. Liz here!

Spring. Hayfever. Itchy throat and ears. Sneezing. Cleaning. Wardrobe changes. Daffidols. Birds nesting. Lambs jumping.

All these things "spring" to mind when I think of this season. But we are actually half way through moving house - so I suppose soon we won't have the birds nesting above our bedroom (in the roof cavity), or the bad hayfever (Graham is sneezing as I write), and we won't see the lambs from our lounge either :-(

We do love the country life and coming back to town could be tough. We've been ruined!!

This layout celebrate the house that we've enjoyed for almost a year. It's part of the September Scrappin' Sensations Layout kit - and we made extra this month.The papers are from the Crate Paper Neighbourhood range.


The kit also includes the double Kaisercraft Hunt and Gather layout that I showcased a few weeks ago.


Finally it includes a Bo Bunny Timepiece layout showing off my Dad in his 1980's attire! I've played with the Kaisercraft acetate timepieces and wooden flourish along with the Tim Holtz metal coins. I've based it on the August Sketch from Tanya Leigh.

We also include little cards and projects that you can create with the kit left-overs. Order your kit today!

I hope that Spring brings you some fun and joy!
:-) Liz

2 comments: