Monday, September 5, 2011

Louise - Little Toot Fathers Day Card

Louise here and yes I know that this month is about Spring, but seeing as yesterday was Fathers Day I thought I would share the card I made for my hubby from the ultra cute KaiserCraft Little Toot collection.

I whipped this up fairly quickly (I'll be honest and put my hand up to forgetting completely that it was Fathers Day, blame it on baby brain) using a Little Toot 6.5x6.5 paper pad and stickers.


Here is a close up of the sentiment which was made by making the sentiment up in Word with "Champagne & Limousine's" font, printing out on a piece of A4 copier paper, then adhering the tag on the copy paper over the printed sentiment to get the placement correct using repositional adhesive.

Next week I promise I will share a Spring Project but for this week I hope you have enjoyed this small taste of what can be made with the gorgeous Little Toot Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Well.. Your crafts are looking very nice.. Specially your whole blog is very good because it contains a lot of creating stuff. I like the theme which you are used in Father's day cards...

    Scavenger Hunt Idea

    ReplyDelete