Friday, September 23, 2011

Spellbinders, Cookies and Flowers :-)

Hi Everyone - Lowri here.

Well - another week has gone (somewhere?!) and I missed a post I was supposed to do this week. I will be completely honest and say things have been so crazy with school, rugby, kids etc etc that I have no excuse!

SO - seeing as we have some wonderful new followers I would recap on a couple of GREAT ideas we featured in the last 18 months or so!

FABULOUS SPELLBINDERS DECORATIONS
Last Christmas - Tina shared how to make this amazing decoration using Spellbinders - click here to see the complete post.



USING STAMPS ON COOKIES
Earlier this year Lowri shared how you could use acrylic stamps and food colouring to create custom cookies - click here to see complete post



TISSUE PAPER FLOWERS
Sandy has a simply fabulous tutorial on her blog showing how to make these gorgeous flowers - click here to see complete post.



I will be back on Sunday to share all our Artfull Crafts news.

Make sure you check out all our new products here - they are being added daily at the moment!

Lowri :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment