Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christine - Spring/Farm Layouts

Hi everyone Christine here with some Spring/Farm Layouts to share.
Living on a Dairy Farm Spring is a very busy time for me, I am in charge of calf rearing! When the weather is good I love it, but if its wet  then it can get mucky!  So this Lo is of me!


On this Lo I have used the Simple Stories Life Documented papers - Flash cards and the Life is Good.  Also used some pearls and the gate is the iron fence wood flourish from Kaisercraft, I have dyed some seam binding with Vintage photo ink.
When we first started Dairy farming  25 years ago, 2 of my nephews - they were teenagers - use to come in the August school holidays and help out on the farm for 3 weeks.  Now their children come for farm visits to see the calves and the cows being milked.






These Los use the Simple Stories Life Documented papers - Flash cards, For the Record and the Life is Good.   Other embellishments include the Paper rosette, Layered Arches Punch, Bakers twine and my Dynamo Label maker.

TFL
Have a great day and happy crafting! (I am off out to feed my calves!)

Christine


2 comments:

  1. Great layouts. Only a dairy farmer would post a blog at 5am in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Christine - I love how you have laid the botton one out!
    Awesome job - Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete